World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) has unveiled the free version of WWE Network, the company’s award-winning digital streaming service. The move unlocks a vast portion of its content library with more than 15,000 action-packed WWE titles for free.
“The launch of WWE Network’s Free Version is a key component of our company’s digitization strategy and a new way for all fans to be able to experience premium WWE content,” said Jayar Donlan, WWE Executive Vice President, Advanced Media. “As we continue to reimagine WWE Network’s offering, the Free Version will serve as an effective way to reach a broader group of consumers and allow them to experience the history and spectacle of WWE.”
Offerings on the Free Version
- New shows including Raw Talk, streaming Monday nights each week immediately following Raw
- Groundbreaking original series including Monday Night War, Ride Along, Table for 3, Photo Shoot and Story Time
- Recent episodes of WWE’s flagship programs Monday Night Raw, Friday Night SmackDown and NXT
- Select historical WWE pay-per-views and NXT TakeOver events
- Weekly WWE highlights, Top 10, WWE’s The Bump, WWE Now, The Best of WWE and WWE Timeline
How to access the free version
WWE Network’s Free Version can be accessed by CLICKING here. Fans can download the WWE App on any device, including TVs, gaming consoles, mobile phones, tablets and computers.
The launch of the free offer is being seen as a move to check the decline in WWE Network’s global subscription numbers, although the rights-holder had managed to stem the fall by the first quarter of this year.
In March, WWE had announced to offer free access for a month to WWE Network.