The Indian men’s hockey team will take on Germany in the bronze medal match while golfer Aditi Ashok will also be in action on day 13 of the ongoing Tokyo Olympics.
In Wrestling, India have a chance to clinch multiple medals on Thursday as Deepak Punia is going to fight for bronze and Anshu Malik is in the repechage round. Meanwhile, Ravi Kumar Dahiya will figh for gold medal in the 57kg Freestyle wrestling category while medal hope Vinesh Phogat will open her campaign.
- Deepak Punia goes down 3-2 to Myles Nazem Amine in the Bronze medal match.
- Ravi Dahiya loses to ROC’s Zavur Uguev in men’s Freestyle 57 kg final, settles with silver medal
- Vinesh Phogat loses to Belarus’ Vanesa Kaladzinskaya by fall in Women’s Freestyle 53kg 1/4 Final.
- Indian men’s Hockey team bags Bronze medal, beats Germany 5-4 in quarterfinal
- Vinesh Phogat beats Sweden’s Sofia Mattsson 7-1 in Women’s Freestyle 53kg 1/8 Final
- Anshu Malik loses to ROC’s Valeria Koblova 1-5 in repechage round of Women’s 57kg Freestyle.
Full List of Indians in action on Day 13:
1:00 p.m. Men’s 20 km Race Walk — KT Irfan, Rahul Rohilla & Sandeep Kumar
7:00 a.m. Men’s Bronze Medal Match — India v Germany
4:00 a.m. Women’s Individual Strokeplay — Round 2 — Aditi Ashok
05:44 a.m. women’s Individual Strokeplay — Round 2 — Diksha Dagar
7:37 a.m. Women’s Freestyle 57kg Repechage — Anshu Malik v Valeria Koblova
8:00 a.m. Women’s Freestyle 53kg 1/8 Final — Vinesh Phogat v Mattsson Sofia Magdalena
8:56 a.m. Women’s Freestyle 53kg Quarterfinal — V Phogat (if she qualifies)
3:35 p.m. Women’s Freestyle 53kg Semifinals — V Phogat (if she qualifies)
4:20 p.m. Men’s Freestyle Final — Ravi Dahiya v Uguev Zavur
4:40 p.m. Men’s Freestyle 86kg — Bronze Medal Match — Deepak Punia v TBD
5:35 p.m. Women’s Freestyle 57kg — Anshu Malik (If she qualifies)